House Meal Program
Families need and look forward to a well-balanced meal after a long day at the hospital. Please help us to continue providing a “home away from home” by either cooking a meal at the Nashville Ronald McDonald House in our fully stocked kitchen or preparing it in your own home and dropping it off. The Nashville Ronald McDonald House is open 24 hours a day, 7 days a week and 365 days a year and we invite the community to provide meals every day, including holidays. You or your group can plan breakfast, lunch or dinner.
• Plan on serving 30-35 people for breakfast and dinner or 20-25 people for lunch.
• Breakfast is served at 8:30 a.m., lunch is served at 12:00 noon and dinner is served at 6:00 p.m.
• The kitchen can hold 10 people from your group.
• Please clean as you go.
• Be creative and keep in mind our goal is to serve our families a complete meal.
• Our kitchen is fully-stocked. You will only need to bring the food you are preparing.
*Please keep in mind that mealtimes are sometimes the only times our families can keep their minds off what is happening at the hospital. Some families may wish to talk about their situation, but most families prefer to eat quickly and return to the hospital.
To schedule a meal please call Sarah Kimball at (615) 343-4000 or email email@example.com
You may also fill out an on-line form if you are interested in preparing a meal for our families.