Participate in a Third Party Event
RMHC of Nashville is fortunate to have an incredible amount of community support and we encourage friends of the House to participate in Third Party Events such as:
Flight Park Airport Parking- Share the Luck this March
- When: Throughout March 2017
- Where: https://www.flightpark.net/reservations.shtml
- Why: This month, Flight Park Airport Parking is sharing the luck by making sure they do more than park and shuttle customers to and from Nashville Airport. They are looking to be a part of the community they live in and serve and are excited to raise funds and awareness for RMHC of Nashville.
- How: Make a parking reservation on their website, Facebook page, or email promotion in the month of March and Flight Park will donate 10% to RMHC of Nashville. Regardless of when your trip leaves, make your parking reservation in the month of March to make it count.
Jordan Hackett Foundation’s 14th Annual Race for Jordan
- When: Saturday, May 6th, 2017
- Where: Cordell Hull Dam
- Why: The Jordan Hackett Foundation holds an annual 5K run/walk each spring to raise money for Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital and the Nashville Ronald McDonald House.
- How: Visit www.jordanhackettfoundation.org for information
2017 Middle TN Big Rigs for Little Kids
- When: Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
- Where: Hermitage Golf Course- Hermitage, TN
- Why: Since the program’s inception in 1989, the Tennessee Big Rigs for Little Kids Golf Classics have become a rousing success. The event has grown in size and scope as more than 1.8 million dollars has been raised for children’s charities (including RMHC of Nashville) in Tennessee and the TTF Scholarship Fund.
The Ben Jones Celebrity Clay Shoot
- When: Friday, May 12, 2017
- Where: The Nashville Gun Club
- Why: Proceeds from the Ben Jones Celebrity Clay Shoot will directly benefit programs of RMHC of Nashville
- How: Visit https://www.benjonesclayshoot.com/ for information and to register. Click here to download the invitation.
2017 Dates to be Announced:
Associated General Contractor’s BBQ in Red Shoes Annual Event
Dash for Derek
Easton Goad 5K
Employees of Nashville Charity Golf Tournament
Josie Mazzo Children’s Charities 12th Annual Golf Tournament