Participate in a Third Party Event
RMHC of Nashville is fortunate to have an incredible amount of community support and we encourage friends of the House to participate in Third Party Events such as:
Music Night and Music City Classic Golf Tournament
- Music Night: Tuesday, August 22, 2017 from 7-10pm
- Golf Tournament: Wednesday, August 23, 2017
- Music Night: Honky Tonk Central- Nashville, TN
- Golf Tournament: Hermitage Golf Course- Old Hickory, TN
- Why: This 23rd annual event is a day filled with just PLANE fun! All proceeds benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Nashville.
- How: Access additional information at https://birdeasepro.com/musiccityclassic
Dash for Derek 5k Fun Run/Walk
- When: Saturday, September 16, 2017
- Where: Cumberland County Community Complex- Crossville, TN
- Why: Dash for Derek is a non-profit organization in which all proceeds will be directly funded to Ronald McDonald House Charities of Nashville.
- How: Access additional information at https://www.facebook.com/Dash-For-Derek-5k-Fun-RunWalk
Associated General Contractor’s BBQ in Red Shoes 8th Annual Event
- When: Friday, September 29, 2017
- Where: Nissan Stadium- Nashville, TN
- Why: The annual BBQ in Red Shoes is a charity BBQ Cook Off supporting Ronald McDonald House Charities of Nashville. Since 2010, this event has raised over $30,000!
- How: Access additional information at http://www.tnagc.org/middletn/bbqinredshoes/JMCC 2017
Third Party Events Recently Held
Easton Goad 5K
Josie Mazzo Children’s Charities- 12th Annual Golf Tournament
- When: Friday, May 5th, 2017
- Where: Greystone Golf Club- Dickson, TN
- Why: Josie Mazzo, the life behind this tournament, lost her battle with mitochondrial disease in April of 2006, at the age of four. To honor her memory the fight continues on, and your support can help improve the lives of children and families facing similar circumstances. A portion of the proceeds from this tournament benefit Ronald McDonald House Charities of Nashville.
- How: Access additional information by clicking here: JMCC 2017
Jordan Hackett Foundation’s 14th Annual Race for Jordan
- When: Saturday, May 6th, 2017
- Where: Cordell Hull Dam
- Why: Jordan Cage Hackett was born June 7, 2002 with Hypoplastic Left Heart Syndrove. He passed away on October 14th, following his second open-heart surgey. The Jordan Hackett Foundation holds an annual 5K run/walk each spring to raise money for Vanderbilt Children’s Hospital and the Nashville Ronald McDonald House. $20,000 was donated to RMHC of Nashville in 2017!
- How: Visit www.jordanhackettfoundation.org for information
2017 Middle TN Big Rigs for Little Kids
- When: Wednesday, May 10th, 2017
- Where: Hermitage Golf Course- Hermitage, TN
- Why: Since the program’s inception in 1989, the Tennessee Big Rigs for Little Kids Golf Classics have become a rousing success. The event has grown in size and scope as more than 1.8 million dollars has been raised for children’s charities (including RMHC of Nashville) in Tennessee and the TTF Scholarship Fund.
The Ben Jones Celebrity Clay Shoot
- When: Friday, May 12, 2017
- Where: The Nashville Gun Club
- Why: Proceeds from the Ben Jones Celebrity Clay Shoot will directly benefit programs of RMHC of Nashville
- How: Visit https://www.benjonesclayshoot.com/ for information. Click here to see Ben Jones on WSMV’s Today in Nashville